Monday, February 1, 2016

Games we play


Gone are the days when I would knock a girl down during school games. Not that I despised them, but for liking them. Somehow these girls didn't notice that you were attracted to them. I must say I'm not alone in this. Most of us, boys, would use the tact of making a girl uncomfortable when we wanted them. I don't know who came up with this not so efficient trick of winning a girl.

It's always a problem when one knows the other likes him/her while they don't. Some would not encourage it to prevent a heart being hurt, but some decide to have their own fun. While I was still living in Kisauni, Mlaleo. During my lower primary days, There were two beautiful neighbors who were sisters. Older than me, and I liked them. One day me and my friend Selemani were passing by the back door of their house on our way to Bismillahi-shop when they called me. I responded. It felt good and flattering those days to be talking to beauties. They handed me something, told me to close my hand. And I was not to open until I reach my parents. They knew I would be curious and when I opened a little to take a peek after some few steps away, it was a snake! I jumped up and screamed and cried while running away from the scary creature. Everyone around was laughing at me. One of them came to pick their plastic snake and I felt really embarrassed. They said sorry but I hated them. But I liked them too because they were beautiful big girls.

At the beginning of maturity, funny was an important element to have. It gives you an edge over your peers. Combine that with soft pranks and the mastery to puppeteer the opposite sex, you become the master guru. We started to frequent the Kenya national library while in form 3. Maybe to read, but most of us went to have our chances with the schoolgirls. There was this one who thought it would be a good idea to give me something and demanded that I fold my hand. I declined. I didn't want to be the subject of a clever trick again. But after so much insistence saying its a gift, I accepted. The round table was surrounded by my other schoolmates. After opening my hand, it was a big-G. Hahaha so funny. But I didn't like it.

So this girl thinks she is clever? I had to get back at her. There was a kind of secret mail service in our school since girls and boys did not sit in the same classrooms. I put my gift on the addressed envelope and during break time, went to the Matron's place where boys and girls crossed paths. I gave it to one girl to deliver it to her. I must say, I didn't get the much expected satisfaction from that because I don't know if she opened it privately or in public, neither did I get to see the reaction on her face when she pulled out the half pack Orbit chewing gum from the envelope.

After high school, we had a girl who knew it all in our neighborhood. Her name was Vicky, or Victoria. She managed to attract friendship from most boys and girls around. Me included. She was easy going and talkative. And in one of our Sunday peer getaways, she made a joke about my big tummy that made all our friends burst into a convulsive laughter. I looked straight in her eyes and said in my heart, she doesn't know me. I didn't complain, but pretended to be nice to her afterwards. Then the day came when I asked her out and she accepted. On the planned night, she didn't see me on the dinner table. She got Jack Makokha, a not so neat boring childish adult from the next estate whom I promised a free meal and a beautiful girl. I managed to hide in the food store and I enjoyed watching how irritated she was by Jack and how horrible the date was.

There was a time a friend would send a center number which when saved on our Nokia 3310s settings, we were able to send free sms. This usually happened at night for some few hours with Safaricom network. We were restless and I didn't have new girls. And sending sms to random numbers didn't seem like a good idea because a guy or a grandmother might receive it. So we stole numbers from our cousins phones. I remember a very touching sms I got from Katwas.com which had a database of very sweet short messages. It read:-

On a silent night,
when friends are few.
I close my eyes,
and think of you.
A silent night,
a silent tear,
a silent wish you were here.

The message always got a reply considering the time, after late night movie, when I sent it. Who are you or wrong number had well crafted responses from me. One recipient was moved and we continued sms chatting for long until we met at Haller park. One was a neighbor that I had a crush on. After some weeks I had to send her annoying messages because she pretended to be holy and witty. But after a year I made sure she accepted my apology before showing myself up to her. Another was an ex-girlfriend. She fell for it. Whenever she called I changed my voice and later I told her my phone's mouthpiece had a problem. I had a special sim card for these kind of jobs. She couldnt believe it at last when she met her secret admirer in Mombasa beach where we walked and fooled around a bit. Another one was so romantic and nice. We continued chatting for long and whenever she brought up the idea of meeting I rejected. I don't remember how it ended between me and her but after many months, she called me while at the airport on her way overseas for studies. Later I understood that these sweet chats had real effects on some of them. Some have fragile hearts, they fall in love and later hearts broken. So I decided to be an adult. No more games.

It was at this time Vicky came back to my life. Or I returned back to hers because I went to apologize in hope of mending the past. She became a good friend after that. We flirted, went to movies and Sunday funcapades. I began to like her again. No pranks this time and I coughed my heart out to her. After two weeks she accepted and gave me one of the most sensual romantic kisses I have ever had. Her birthday was coming up and since her parents were in Ushago, she asked me if I would spend the night with her. I knew what it meant and I was excited.

July first is here. And Tonight is the night. I shaved, took my best clothes to the dry cleaners and at dawn I took her to town where we had a private dinner at The Mombasa club. Yes I had some money though I was still living with my parents. I couldn't afford to move out since the first contract jobs you get after high school are not well paying and stable. We had chips and chicken and Passion juice. And by 9 we were on our way back.

At a quarter to ten we were in her house. We kissed as she led me to her bedroom. Then she said she liked it adventurous. I had already removed my t-shirt so she pulled my trousers down too. She asked me if I had watched adult movies and knew some bedventures. I said yes with shy frightened eyes. She took control. Pulled out a rope from the cupboard and tied my hands on the bed. As she played a blues song, I was sure this will be a night to remember. I had a sexy wild girl who will pleasure me in ways I haven't even dreamt of. I want to slather your entire body. I want to sense and lick your sensitive parts until you surrender to my heaven, She said. She went to the kitchen to fetch liquid chocolate. And when she came back, all our friends were following her and were surprised. Boys and girls and one was carrying the birthday cake. It seems they hid in the next room and Vicky had planned all this up. They started laughing at me. Two had cameras and were talking pictures of me only in a costume tied to the bed. “Good riddance”, Vicky uttered as she took the cake, blew the candles, cut it and fed a piece forcefully to my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment